Partners Financial Federal Credit Union began as Richmond Federal Employees’ Federal Credit Union (later changed to Richmond Federal Credit Union) on May 23, 1958. At the time, membership was limited to employees of the U.S. Government who worked in or who were headquartered in Richmond. Over the past 60 years, the story of Richmond Federal Credit Union, now Partners Financial Federal Credit Union, has been one of growth and innovation.
|1989||Name changed to Richmond Federal Credit Union|
|1990||Merger with Miller & Rhoads Credit Union|
|1995||Merger with 1st Baptist Church of South Richmond Credit Union|
|1995||Moved credit union office to the Federal Building (City of Richmond)|
|2003||Opened a new branch in Chesterfield County|
|2003||Merger with Department of Internal Revenue Credit Union|
|2005||Opened a new branch in Henrico County|
|2005||Merger with Southern States Federal Credit Union|
|2005||Name changed to Partners Financial Federal Credit Union|
|2007||Merger with C&O Federal Credit Union|
|2008||Received Community Charter for City of Richmond, Chesterfield County, Hanover County, and Henrico County|
|2009||Merger with Reymet Community Federal Credit Union|
Interested in representing your credit union?
Partners Financial Federal Credit Union’s Nominating Committee is looking for candidates for our Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee.
Any member in good standing who is interested in volunteering for the Board or Supervisory Committee should submit a resume via email to the Nominating Committee Chairman at:
Attendance at one or more meetings per month is required. All positions are volunteer only.